We are meeting IN PERSON at 9:30AM for Sunday Morning WORSHIP Service. We are also on Radio Station 105.1FM and on FACEBOOK.COM/MYLEBC on Facebook LIVE at that time.
We are meeting for worship on SUNDAY EVENINGS at 6:30PM
We are meeting on Wednesday Nights at 6:30PM for prayer / mid-week bible study, youth group and the childrens group (meeting outside).
When it comes to our in person gatherings, we will be practicing physical distancing protocols.
We want to eliminate multiple people touching the same surfaces and maintain a distance of 6ft apart or more. To that end, this is how things will look a little different this week.
- We will have an usher to hold the door open for everyone.
- We are encouraging folks to smile and wave instead of offering hugs, high-fives, and hand shakes with people that are not a part of everyday family life.
- Bulletins will be already laid out in the pews.
- We will have seating for families on every other pew and an overflow area set up in the fellowship hall.
- The offering will be at the end of the service.
- We will offer response cards and text message responses for those who need to respond to the message.
- There will not be any child care this week.
- We will have a giant bottle of hand-sanatizer out front for public use. (We do not have masks at this time, but you are welcome to wear your own if you should so choose).
As always, if you are sick, have symptoms of Covid-19, have been near someone who is sick (in the last 14 days), or are considered to be in a high-risk category, please participate with us through the radio and/or our Facebook Live Service.